Scope of Application
Who we are？
Diy-curtains is the high quality online retailer for shower curtains. We mainly focus on the wholesale and retail of various patterns of curtains, Also provide customized service for shower curtain.Diy-curtains has always been committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your personal and corporate information. We have established Privacy Principles to govern our use of customer information.
Diy-curtains does not sell, share or distribute Customer Information to any third party organization.
Diy-curtains is responsible for maintaining and protecting customer information under its control.
The purposes for which customer information is collected shall be identified before or at the time the information is collected.
The knowledge and consent of the customer are required for the collection, use or disclosure of customer information except where required or permitted by law.
The customer information collected must be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by (Company Name) Information must be collected by fair and lawful means.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
Customer information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless the customer has otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Customer information may only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
Information We Collect and How We Use Your Information
There are three general categories of information we collect: (1) Information you give to us; (2) Information we automatically collect from your use of the Site; We use your information in several different ways. What we do with your information depends on when we collect it and what we collect.Information you give to us
- Your name and contact details (such as your email address, mailing address, phone number, and password)
- Additional profile information (such as date of birth, gender, location, and preferred language)
- Your payment information (such as your credit/debit card number, security/CVV code, and expiration date)
- Your communications and contact history with us (such as service call recordings, chat and instant messages, or communications with our social media channels)
- Other information (such as product reviews, forum posts, survey responses, participation in promotions, and other user-generated content)
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Functionality cookies, which allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
- Analytics cookies, which allow us to measure, analyze and understand how our customers use the Site and to identify ways to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us evaluate your use of the Site, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
- Customer preference cookies, which help us remember your preferences (like your language or location) and make your experience more personalized to you.
We also use web beacons to help us identify your computer and evaluate user behavior, such as reactions to promotions. Web beacons are small GIF files that can be embedded in other graphics, emails, or similar. To prevent web beacons on our site, you can use tools such as AdBlock Plus. To prevent web beacons in emails, please set your mail program so that no HTML is displayed in messages.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our Security Measures
The security of your information is important to us. We use appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your information from unauthorized use, disclosure, and loss. Encryption technology, including current industry-standard encryption protocols, is used to protect personal information in certain areas of our websites during transmission across the Internet.We encourage you to take reasonable measures to protect your password and your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window if you are using a shared computer in a public place such as a library or an Internet cafe.
Who we share your data with.
How long we retain your data.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Links to Other Sites